Position Title: Land Survey CADD Technicians
Job Location: Doral/Miami, FL
Employment Category: Fulltime-regular
HADONNE was established in Miami-Dade County in 2001. Since its commencement, the firm has diligently worked to meet the needs of both our private and public sector clients. HADONNE specializes in providing Surveying and Mapping, Utility Coordination and Sub-Surface Utility Engineering (S.U.E.). Over the past decade HADONNE has earned the respect of our peers by striving for excellence on every project while navigating steady growth.
- Will be responsible for drafting commercial and residential surveys.
- We are looking for someone who is precise and productive.
- Applicant must have knowledge of AutoCAD related Software’s
- Some knowledge of Microstation will be a plus
- ALTA Surveys
- residential and pre-development surveys
- writing metes and bounds descriptions
- providing minimal technical support
- providing a solid foundation for the surveyor.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess prior experience in survey specific drafting with AutoCAD / MicroStation a plus
- Strong technical, communication, and extensive problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Applicant must have minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Surveying and Mapping.
Benefits and Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Health savings account (GAP)
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Life insurance options
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick/personal time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Working Hours are Monday to Thursday from 7 AM to 5 PM and Fridays from 8 AM to 12 PM